Product Return Information
Thank you, we received your warranty service information.
Your HAD selected products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Your original receipt showing the item and the date and place of purchase is required with your warranty service application. A product that is found to have been mishandled, abused or used incorrectly, including use in an application other than that for which the returning product is intended, will not be covered under the warranty. HAD has no control over the use of the electronics with other devices such as other manufactures ESC, motor and battery. By setting up, connecting or operating the product, the user accepts all related liabilities.
HAD RMA ship to address:
14754 NE 95th St.
Redmond, WA 98052
Your Shipping Address:
Claim or warranty:
1. We reserve the right to refuse any claim that is found to be free of defects. The product will be returned to you along with a copy of our testing results. You will be responsible for the return shipping and handling.
2. A warranty case is determined by the date of purchase.
3. Once an ESC and motor were used/ raced, that means the product is free from manufacturing defects.
4. We ship your RMA case to the address you entered in the RMA form. We are not responsible for package loss if the shipping address was incorrectly entered by the owner.
Please Include with your return:
- Please include your original invoice. Your RMA will not be processed without your original invoice.
- If your product is DOA (Defective On Arrival), please include the original packaging with all accessories.
- Detailed problem and set up description of your return on the RMA form.